Juice from one lemon
Garlic powder (1/2 Tbsp)
Lawry’s seasoned salt (1 Tbsp)
Ground black pepper (to taste)
Asparagus (1 lb. washed with tips trimmed off)
Non-dairy butter (1 stick or ½ cup melted) (Earth Balance brand is a personal favorite)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with tin foil.
- Wash, trim, and dry asparagus. Spread asparagus in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle asparagus with juice from one lemon.
- Season asparagus with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Top asparagus off with non-dairy butter.
- Place in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!