Coffee grounds (3 Tablespoons)
Coconut oil (2 Tablespoons when melted)
White or brown sugar (1 Tablespoon)
Vanilla Extract (1/4 teaspoon) *optional*
- Mix coffee grounds and white sugar together in a bowl.
- Mix melted coconut oil and vanilla extract together in separate bowl.
- Combine coffee ground and sugar mixture with the coconut oil and vanilla.
- Stir final mixture until well blended.
- Store in container with sealed lid at room temperature, (preferably in a half-pint size mason jar).
To Use: Apply a nickel size amount of sugar scrub to hands or face and rub gently into skin. Rinse with warm water.
**This article was also featured and published in Planting Seeds in South Carolina magazine. Besides following Elephant Mum, please check out the magazine’s site for more sustainable tips, tricks, and interviews!